Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Sunday we had a relaxing, laid back Mother's Day with my fam. We went to see Matt's mom last weekend and enjoyed some time with her as well. Just a quick photo break .. can never have too many of these (but Matt would probably say otherwise)
Me and Keri with mom. We enjoyed a yummy lunch together and then...


Mom got to open her gifts. Matt and I got her these pearly earrings... oohhh ahhh

Keri and Steven (which I didn't seem to get a picture of yesterday) got mom the cutest polka dotted glasses from pampered chef. They match her polka dotted bowls... love it!



Mom and dad. Aren't they the cutest?? Dad always picks out great gifts for mom. He picked out this cute houndstooth elephant necklace. He has good taste. Mom, I hope you had a great Mother's Day--You deserve it -- After putting up with Keri (and me I guess) all these years!! We love you to the moon and back!




1 comment:

Keri said...

It looks like Steven wasn't even there! I will eventually get my pictures posted to prove he attended the lunch :)