Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Official

A million thoughts are running through your head right...what's official... Well, I am now officially CPR certified. What a milestone! Now if you are choking or have stopped breathing, please call me. I will have to make sure I have my mask ready, you know with all these germs floating around you can't take any chances...but I promise to come to your rescue. And the hubby is up for the Heisman this year... who would have thought?! Matt and his buddy Todd snuck off to take their picture with the trophy while they were supposed to be getting "mentally pumped up" for the game. I didn't see this photo op or I would have got a picture myself. I guess I will have to wait until Matt brings the real thing home.

Hope you are having a good week... can you believe Thanksgiving is just right around the corner? We put our xmas decorations up this weekend.. matt will not let me put anything outside yet.. he doesn't want the neighbors to know we have our stuff up already.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Well I had a lot of different things running through my mind when you were saying, "it is official." Glad to know if I choke on a hot dog or something, you can come running and rescue me. Guess this might come in handy should I have a stadium dog at the game this weekend.
Nice pic of Matt with the trophy! I hate that you weren't standing on the other side of it though :(

Jen said...

I'm so glad you can now save my life! Yay! I seriously had a thousand thoughts running through my head at your post title. hmmmmm. . .