Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July weekend at the lake. Matt has been trying so hard to get up on the wakeboard and he did great this weekend. Matt and I went a few days early to work with mom and dad on the landscaping at the house, so it was fun to get to play for a few days too. We shot some fireworks.. or shall I say we watched Matt shoot the fireworks. He put on a nice show for us. We had a fun weekend and we are off tomorrow for Sedona, Arizona for a week for our anniversary. Fun times!! Matt is so proud of himself.. don't you love the hair?!
Me, Matt, and mom on the airhead race. This thing is out of control!
Matt and I with the fireworks.
Mom was freezing during the "show"... loved the weather this week.
Me and my Papa. I had to force him to take a picture with me (his favorite grandchild).

1 comment:

Keri said...

Well if you are Papa's favorite grandchild, then I am Mema's.
I hate that I missed this picture being taken. I'm sure this was not an easy task.