Saturday, February 28, 2015

Visitors

I have some catching up to do from the last two weeks. 


We have had lots of visitors at school lately because it's Community Helpers month. Two weeks ago the dentist came to speak. Here's Fulton and his best friend from school, Elijah. They loved it!! It was actually Fulton's dentist that came, so he thought that was pretty cool. They even got to take home some toothpaste and a new toothbrush. 


Later that night we went by KK and Pops to visit the family and have dinner with them. Fulton looks sad in this picture, but he just loves getting his snuggles. 


Last Friday Matt went out of town for a Deacon's retreat. But he left this sweet note on the mirror for me that morning. His love language is words of affirmation, so he is always 
giving that to me to fill me up. What a great way to wake up in the morning. 


Friday morning we spent some time playing with our best friends. These three are so silly when they are together, but I pray they can by lifelong friends like their mommy and I are. We headed to Chick-fil-A for lunch after a fun morning of playing together. 


Now, let's get to Friday night. I thought it might be "fun" to let him sleep with me. Hah! That was a joke. Fulton has never and I repeat never slept in our bed and I am so thankful we never started this. And it's apparent he doesn't enjoy any bed as much as his own. We made it until about 9:15 and little buddy just couldn't do it. He was flip flopping around like a fish and I finally took him to his room and he didn't object one bit. He loves his space and so do we!


Saturday morning we went to story time at the library and then we were heading to get a haircut. A much needed one. Our girl wasn't working, so we had to wait a few more days. Daddy came home that afternoon and we were so excited to see him! 


Monday we had Fulton's friend Andrew over to play. I snapped this picture of the monitor while they were playing in his room. I heard Fulton say--I locked the door. They were giggling. It was too cute!


Tuesday was a big day. The school bus came to visit. Fulton loved this!! He is constantly talking about how--when I get big, I can ride the school bus. So he was pumped to actually get on one for the first time. 


Later that morning we went to the kitchen and made muffins. This guy was a pro. I let him help in the kitchen a lot, so he was pretty comfortable with stirring the batter. 


Playing with some of his buddies at school... still needing that haircut. 


Thursday night we decided to have our dinner in front of the fire because it was so cold! 

1 comment:

Keri said...

I am sure Fulton was in heaven getting to sit on the school bus! Just a few more years and he can start riding one to school!
Love the picture of him laying on me!