Thursday, December 18, 2014

Partying Hard

Before we get to the party, I just had to share this sweet picture. 


I have mentioned that Fulton loves being in the kitchen with me. We were baking some goodies for sister's ornament party Tuesday night and someone got a hold of the cream cheese packet after I was finished with it. He enjoyed it just a little bit :)


Fulton had his Christmas party at school today. Ms. Juliette let them open their gifts and he came running over to my room to show me. The perks of having a room right next to his is that I get to enjoy these sweet moments. He loved the Santa hat with his name on it. 


When I asked him what his favorite part of the party was he said... the food. Literally the kid said his favorite part was the pizza and cupcake. Sheesh. 


Aunt Keri came today to enjoy the festivities. So much appreciate her coming and being there for Fulton as  I popped back and forth from the parties. He loved having her there!!


And here's the after party.. these three!!! 


 We got some snuggles from Mrs. Vin too!!


So we had a great party day. My sweet little ones had fun and I think Fulton's class had a blast too!! 

1 comment:

Keri said...

I had so much fun at the party and was so glad I could be there! Can't wait for the next one!