Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day

We had a fun day, or shall I say week, celebrating the day of love. 

Fulton exchanged Valentine's with his sweet girlfriend up the street, Avery. She gave him his very first bottle of bubble bath. He loved it! He carried that bottle around all afternoon.


In anticipation of this... his very first bubble bath. He wasn't sure what to think at first. He kept trying to get the bubbles off his hands.


Later in the week we enjoyed opening Valentine's prizes from Aunt Keri and KK. He loved his goodies.


On Valentine's morning I arrived to school with this little gem on my desk. My sweet friend at work got it for me. A heart shaped biscuit from Chick-fil-A. How fun?!


That afternoon daddy and Fulton played outside while I made us a fun Valentine's meal.


Matt brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and Fulton helped me smell them. He actually kept trying to eat them and then wondered why it didn't taste good.


We had a little gift opening time. Fulton made me a sweet card, complete with a bite out of the corner and everything. His special touch.

Here's my Valentine. Little stud muffin. We had a fun day celebrating together. 

3 comments:

G K said...

What better way to sign a card than to bite it? That little genius of yours...

Keri said...

Happy Heart Day! I took no pictures the entire day :(

Rachel Mooney said...

Love it. I tried to do the Hot Tamale thing but Publix didn't have any :(