Friday, November 2, 2012

Our Halloween

It was another fun filled Halloween for the Howards. Our little guy was dressed as one of the favorite zoo animals, none other than a giraffe. 
Good thing it turned out to be cold this week. This sucker was nice and toasty for our outdoor adventure that we were about to embark upon.

We tried to take a few pictures before leaving home, but someone was more interested in playing int he planters instead. Lovely. Nothing like a little bark in your teeth when you smile for a picture.

We headed to Hunter Street for their trunk or treat. As soon as we got there we ran into this sweet family. My dear friend Sara Katherine with little chicken Mary Greer and big sister Olivia Grace. How cute are they?!

Aunt Keri and Uncle Pete came soon after and Fulton was thrilled to see them too, even if his expressions don't show that.

 KK and Pop's Sunday School class had a car in the festivities, so we were excited to see them too.

Our best attempt at a picture. Fulton was distracted. There was so much to look at. I have to admit, I really needed to call myself out on a stop staring when I saw an old man walk by with walker, neck brace and a bandage on his eye. I really couldn't decide whether it was a costume or he really was injured. I tried to get Matt to ask him, but he wouldn't. I don't know why not.

 We did go to a few trunks and get some candy and Fulton tried to share with KK. Such a sweet boy.

 It was about this time that we decided it was getting time to leave. How could you tell, right?

He had one last smile left in him and we stopped by the Baccus's home for a quick picture with his buddy Avery, the flower. How cute is she?

4 comments:

G K said...

Awwwwwwww @ the little giraffe! Perfect!

Jessica said...

I will post our trick-or-treating pic soon....Jack had the same melt down.He got tired and was ready to go home. Fulton is getting so big!

Keri said...

The cutest little giraffe ever!
Fun Halloween! I didn't realize I was capturing Fulton in meltdown mode when I snapped that picture of him. It is pretty funny!

The Lovely Steph Leann said...

The Phillips's (Sara Katherine, Will, Olivia Grace and Mary Greer) are our cousins! (specifically, Will is my cousin on my mom's side of the family). How small is our world!