Friday, August 31, 2012

Game Day Gear

Well, it's officially the start of football season again. Matt informed me this morning that it was national wear your college team colors day. 
 So, I had to change clothes, but Fulton already had his gear set out to wear. We are just bursting with excitement that our Tide plays in about 24 hours. Woohoo! We are slightly jealous because part of our fam is already in Dallas gearing up for the game. boo.

 Alright, that's all I have for game day outfits, but I will share some other randomness, since apparently that is all the blog consists of these days. We must be very boring people. Matt had his first official school day a couple of weeks ago as an Assistant Principal, so of course I had to take his picture before his first day of school. I wanted him to hold a sign like people do with their kids, but he refused.  Such a stud.

Not looking as pretty when he got home. Rough day huh!? No, really he loves this new change and he is doing a great job.
 We ended our first week back at school with a usual weekend trip to the lake where Fulton got his fix of lovin from KK, Pops and Aunt Keri (Uncle Pete was hitting the golf course).

 We went on a boat ride and came up on the rock and Matt was eager to jump off. So we did this character analysis personality thing at school last week with the kids and I took one myself and I got the lowest score in the category of spontaneous/adventurous. Sad, I know. So... I took that challenge and decided I would jump with Matt. Pretty spontaneous huh? Good thing you can't see the picture where the 5 and 6 year old girls were jumping in front of us. But anyways, this is our sweet son wondering why his momma was freaking out on top of that rock. See me shaking in the background... keep thinking adventurous, you can do it.
 Didn't want to get too wild and crazy on my jump, so let's just keep it simple. Straight down and hold the top.

 And here's Mr. Fancy doing his back flip and all. I mean I was going to do mine, but I didn't want him to feel back because mine was better.
And let's end on this cuteness. Fulton has been pumped to be back with his school buddies and he is doing his best to start full time walking so he can keep up with them. Happy 4 day weekend!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Matts before and after school pictures are hilarious! So proud of him and his new position.
Can't believe lake season is over...so sad! Fulton will be jumping off the rock next year!!

G K said...

Girl, you are hilarious!

And love the pic of Matt "after work." :)