Friday, November 25, 2011

With A Thankful Heart

Fulton got to experience his first Thanksgiving and he enjoyed it. We have so much to be thankful for and I am always convicted that I not more verbally thankful to my Father throughout the year. I pray we can teach Fulton to praise his Father and thank him for our blessings all through the year and not just on Thanksgiving. God is still working on my heart, thankfully he is a God of grace and mercy and won't give up on me. We spent the lunch portion of the day with our sweet friends Justin and Elizabeth. They invited us over for lunch for some deliciousness and we left there with smiles. Here's our little turkey all bundled up and ready to go. He's looking forward to next year when he gets to actually eat turkey.

We rushed home in time for Aunt Keri and Uncle Pete to fly in from sunny Florida and we had dinner with them. The rest of the fam were all down at the beach for the week... Matt's team is still in the playoffs, which meant we were stuck here... thankfully sister came home that night and we celebrated some more with them.



Our Thanksgiving family photo... best we could get. There was only about a 2 hour difference in between our lunch and dinner... at dinner Matt actually pushed his plate away after only a few bites and said he couldn't do anymore. What?! I have never seen this guy push his plate away. Just too much food for one day. Hope you enjoyed the day with your family and reflected on how blessed we really all are!!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Thanks for having us over for dinner last night even though you were completely stuffed from lunch. You know I was coming over one way or another so that I could see my little turkey!

Joy said...

Wow, I can really tell that the little man is growing!