Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Just Don't Get It

This morning on the Today's Show they had a concert with Justin Bieber. I am just amazed at all these girls screaming and grabbing out at him just to say they touched the snowflake leather jacket of Justin Bieber. They said these girls had been lining up for days, in the rain, to see this guy. I just don't get it. Last year one of my students had "I love Justin Beiber" written all over her notebook. I asked, in all seriousness, does he go to our school? I had never heard of him... obviously I had missed the newest issue of Teen Beat. Look at this goofy guy!! Who, by the way, slacks his pants... and that drives me crazy.


So this got me to thinking when I was that age, was there a singer that I would scream and yell over and sleep with the pillowcase that had their picture on it?! Probably have to go with New Kids on the Block with this one. I always thought Jordan was the cutest... remember him?? Now, sister was an even bigger fan and I was jealous because she actually got to go to a concert and see them. I would love to dig up the picture from that one, complete with the t-shirt, crimp ironed hair and hairsprayed bangs. Love you sister!!



1 comment:

Keri said...

Now pulling out pictures from back in the day is completely not necessary! Just remember I have a few goodies of you as well :)
Oh and I did love me some NKOTB! I did make it to several concerts...one even being out of town!