Sunday, April 19, 2015

Fun Times

I don't know where the last two weeks have gone, but I must say I absolutely love staying home with Fulton and being available for my family. Thankful the Lord is allowing us this season of life. 


This little stinker has seen the girls at school playing with my hair and decided he could do a better job. He worked really hard and intense to put it in a ponytail, but wasn't quite successful. 


My buddy is getting so big. I tell him all the time--stop getting so big and stay my baby forever. He replies with--mom I have to grow up. Sweet boy!


We spent one afternoon outside doing a little painting. 
He was pretty specific about what colors went where. 


We have had a lot of rainy mornings lately and this has called for some morning snuggles in mommy and daddy's bed. Somebody didn't want to get up. 


We spent last weekend at the lake. We were so glad to be reunited with this beautiful sunset. It was a workday on Saturday and we were able to get much accomplished and ready for the summer to begin.


Monday night we went to a free Lauren Daigle concert at our church. This was Fulton's first ever concert and his best buddy came along. They had a blast together and we enjoyed 
fellowship with sweet friends. 


And of course these two provided our entertainment after dinner at Wednesday night church. They are a mess when they get together. They make us laugh!

1 comment:

Keri said...

I can't believe you didn't share an "after" picture of your hair after Fulton had fixed it :)