Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lunch Date

We had nothing on the schedule for today and it was glorious. Fulton and I headed south for some good company for a lunch date. 

We went out to Matt's school to meet him for lunch. After some good ole fixins at Papaw's Fine Dining, we went back to Matt's office to see what we could get in to. After woohing all the office ladies, we played at daddy's desk.

Not many toys to play with, but he found a few things that kept him entertained. At least these were better than trying to turn on the shredder machine which he kept doing.

Look at this stud standing next to all his hard work. So proud of my man. And to make the day complete, we stopped by Sonic on the way home for an ice cream cone. I guess I shouldn't say "we"-- more of just me. I was probably the only person getting a vanilla cone when it was 39 degrees outside. So much for eating healthier in 2013, I have already failed. Oh well, fun day anyways!

2 comments:

Keri said...

I wish I had time to go to lunch this week and you and Fulton could come meet me! Maybe we can plan something for Spring Break when you are out of school :)
I am sure everyone at Matt's school just loved Fulton!

G K said...

Ha @ F wanting to play with the shredder!

And you're not the only one -- I've had a strange addiction to McDonald's vanilla cones the past couple of weeks. I'm not preggo, so I guess that would be called greedy. :)