Saturday, October 13, 2012

Enjoying The Start Of Fall

We have been enjoying the start of Fall and all things that go with it. I love the change in the trees. God gives us such beauty to look at when all these trees start changing. Love it. 
Last weekend it turned cool on Sunday and gave us a chance to break out some of our Fall attire for church.

We even started sporting our Halloween pj's. Speaking of Halloween, we tried our costume on just to make sure it fit and I will save the surprise for a couple of weeks, but let's just say it reminds me of the little boy on "A Christmas Story" when he comes out in the winter suit and falls over.

 This little sneaky one wouldn't sit still long enough for a picture. Droopy drawers.

They made Halloween crafts at school last week. It's a spider hat. Too bad Fulton had already chewed off two of the legs before we even made it home.

Today we continued our Fall spirit and went to the Mt. Laurel festival. We first discovered this little gem last year when Fulton was just a few weeks old and knew he would enjoy it a little more this year. Even more next year when he can do the germy, I mean jumpy things.
This little ham was a silly mess today. He has been a little under the weather this past week and we even had a mommy/son stay at home day yesterday because of our illness, so it was nice to get out today and get some good ole sun on the skin.
Look at the pumpkins. They were in all shapes and sizes. I don't know why, but the pumpkins with the warts on them make me sad... I mean, who is really going to pick that knobby thing when they can have a nice clean smooth one. It's like that puppy at the shelter that never gets a home.
 Look at me, I found one just my size.

Last but not least, a photo op with Sparky the dog. Not even really sure who or what this thing is, maybe the fire station? Whatever. I guess we could have told Fulton it was a Disney character and he would've believed us. Hope you are enjoying your Fall too!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Looks like a fun day yesterday! Hate we missed it!
Can't wait to see him in costume!

G K said...

LOL @ the poor pumpkin. :)

Glad to hear you and F are feeling better. My kid has this yucky cough right now that I bet will have her home one day this week.

The joys of kids, germs, and the combination. :)