Saturday, September 22, 2012

Green Thumb And A Dr's Visit

I came home from work one day last week to find this sign in our yard. Hooray for the yard boy, otherwise known as Matt. 
 Matt works so hard in our yard to keep it looking fabulous, so I am glad he got to enjoy this honor. I made him pose with his certificate and Lowe's gift card. Hooray for him!

 In other happenings this week, we recovered from the big birthday bash and had our 12 month appointment mid week but unfortunately our little man had his very first illness. Boo. He had had a little runny nose and a slight cough this week, but when the dr looked in his ears for his check-up, he said uh oh we have a little ear infection. It's his very first one and the first time he has ever had to take medicine. I guess we are very thankful we made it 12 months before getting officially sick. He didn't really miss a beat, so we had no idea he had this. No screaming, no ear pulling, nothing... just went on as normal. So, no shots this week, but we will go back in a few days and hopefully be cleared and finish our 12 month check-up.

 Aunt Keri, KK and Pops came over for dinner one night this week and we had a little time enjoying F's birthday present. His new wagon has been a big hit and sister got her workout going up and down the street.
 I think I am clearly over the weight limit times three, but Fulton let me get in anyways.
 This boy is a mess and so much fun. He is already wanting to wear daddy's ties.. just not in the correct place.
Still no walking solo for this guy. Just keeping it safe pushing our car and cruising around the coffee table. We are gearing up for another fun day of Alabama football!!

2 comments:

Keri said...

I love the picture of him sitting i the recliner! Nice shot of backside pulling the wagon!

Keri said...

Oh and congrats on the award!
(sorry for all of my typos on my first comment).