Saturday, January 21, 2012

Our Amusement Park

We had dinner at some some friends house Friday night and Fulton got to experience his first roller coaster ride. Johnny and Doretta bought this for their granddaughter for Christmas and we were dying to get it it out and see how it worked. Fulton was a little under the age and height limit, but we are wild and crazy in the Howard house, so we went for it anyways. He probably was a little freaked out and didn't really know what was going on, but he didn't cry, so that's a plus. I will admit that sister and I both tried it out ourselves too. I didn't check the weight limit before we got on, but I am sure I was definitely over it. I hope little buddy loves some roller coasters like his daddy. Mommy is really good at finding a good bench and holding everyone's bags. Next up, bungee jumping.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Fulton definitely needs to put this on his birthday or Christmas list. Might have to move clear the furniture out of the dining room for this one :)

G K said...

Oh, that looks so fun! And Fulton was like, "Oh, this is nothing..." Haha! Too cute!