Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fabulous Friends

Nothing too exciting going on this month of January... but last night we got together with our small group to celebrate our friends, Jonathan and Melissa, and the soon arrival of baby Maya.
Me with my buddy Ian. What you can't see in this cute picture is the yellow sticky slobber all over my hand from this lovely sucker he has.

Love these girls!

The sweet couple... they got lots of good stuff. Sidenote... I should never be the one to write down the gifts again because I didn't know what half the stuff was and I couldn't spell some of it.


The girls! See that sweet baby next to me.. that is Lydia.. last time we all got together for a shower it was for her!! She is adorable.



Awesome cake that Hope made.... she does a great job.. and very tasty too. I don't think I would be able to cut into my hard work like that.. but that puppy had to be eaten.




Me and the hubs. This guy is awesome... he made some killer chili and some mean grilled cheeses for the group last night.. he's a keeper!

2 comments:

G K said...

OMG, that cake looks amazing! And wow @ Matt making chili and grilled cheese. I could barely get DK to make some boxed mac 'n cheese the other night! Ha! :)

Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Keri said...

Hope's cakes looks great, as always! Hope you had fun at the baby shower last night.