Monday, July 22, 2013

Time in the Sun

Last week we spent a lot of time in the sun and water. Two things I am a lover of and 
I think this little guy is following in his momma's footsteps. Now, he did get his daddy's skin, 
so we always load up on the SPF. 


On Thursday we had some friends over to go to the pool. Fulton was dressed and ready to go in no time. I wanted to take a picture of Fulton with his buddy Ford, but Fulton had one of "those" days. These special precious days that I am talking about seem to be happening more often. 
They wear me down, but Matt says we can't let him win. So, needless to say I feared getting the camera anywhere near the water after I saw one sweet little girl chunk her momma's phone in the pool after she got mad at her. 


Friday we went to the pool with Emily and Andrew. Fulton loved their pool because it was the zero entry and he could get in and out so easy. We actually had a good day and didn't see our evil twin Colton come alive on this day. 


Saturday we spent the day on the water. We went on three different boat rides and 
enjoyed the beautiful weather. 


We always wear protective eyewear. 


After church and naps on Sunday we went to the pool with daddy. This guy has started to get a little brave. He will get out of the pool and take off for the ladder in the deep end. It's real fun for us as we swim our fastest to beat him down there. Fun times at the pool.


On another random note, I love this place above. Fulton and I actually made a run there this morning. It's so cheap. I can't always get everything on my grocery list there, but most things I find. And their produce prices are great. Just one of my new loves I wanted to share. But if you go, don't forget your quarter and your own bags. 


This little booger crashed on the way home. That would be because he woke up at 6:00 this morning. Ah! Too bad I couldn't nap in the car too. 

1 comment:

Keri said...

Such a stud in his sunglasses!
Little stinker...getting up so early!