Sunday, May 3, 2015

Life Lately

Our days have been filled with sweet memories. Let's catch up. 


The weather is so great now and this little guy begged me to pull out the water table, so we did. We were soaked by the end of it, but he loved it. 


It was Secretaries Day and I agreed to whip up something for the office staff at Matt's school. I found this beautiful picture of a cupcake bouquet on pinterest and thought it would be so simple to make. Hah. 5 hours in the kitchen and 50 cupcakes later, I finally had them baked and hand piped with homemade icing. The next morning I loaded them up with my supplies and headed to Matt's school. They weren't as easy to put together as I thought, but they turned out decent. I won't show you the picture of what they were supposed to look like. Next time I am asked to do this... I will pick up bagels from Panera. 


Friday of that week we got to meet Kiki for lunch. We found two really cool fountains while we were waiting and used all the change in my purse to entertain ourselves. 


That night KK and Pop called and wanted Fulton over to spend the night. That meant a date night with my hubby. Love time with him since it's more precious these days. 


Meanwhile this guy was living it up with the grandparents. He had a blast. 


Sunday afternoon we met our sweet friends at the park for some fun a little dinner picnic. Fulton and Chloe love "Baby Luke" as they call him. Not sure Luke was digging this hug. 


Our three families have quickly become dear to each other. It's great to do life with these precious brothers and sisters in Christ. 


Last week we had a great week. We started off with the zoo with some friends and the kids would not stop for a second to let me get their picture. Tuesday we got our school pictures back and I cannot stand this cuteness. His hair is a hot mess, but that smile just melts me. 


Fulton had been looking forward to Friday ever since I told him he would get to see Laylee and Macy. He simply loves these two girls. We headed to the pond to feed the fish, had a picnic lunch and the kids played on the playground until they were worn out. They love each other like brother and sister and it makes me happy to see them with each other. 


Friday night we tried a new pizza place in town and loved it! You can't go wrong with pizza and a little cupcake after. 


Saturday we headed over to Veteran's Park with KK and Pops to enjoy Celebrate Hoover Day. 


He was so proud of himself for holding this bird. 
He just grinned the whole time. 


And we enjoyed our first ever pony ride. He was a natural. 


We came home and rested for a bit and then headed to Railroad Park for a quick snow cone before going to the Baron's game. 


First baseball game of the season and the weather was perfect. 


We even had a chance to meet Babe Ruff and Fulton wasn't shy at all about giving him a hug. 
Sweet Boy!


We had great company for the game as well. 


Avery, Fulton, Luke, and Chloe. They ran non stop the entire game and the smiles 
never left their faces. 


By the middle of the game, they were worn out. It was a great night of fellowship with sweet friends. 

1 comment:

Keri said...

You guys have been busy busy lately, haven't you?? Lots of fun things have been on the agenda.
Love all the pictures of Fulton and his little girlfriends :)