Friday, April 10, 2015

The Tomb Is Empty

We had a great Easter weekend celebrating the death and resurrection of our Lord and Savior. 


"He is not here; He has risen, just as he said." Matthew 28:6
I am so thankful we serve a living God. Thankful for Christ's sacrifice so that I could be free from the weight of my sin and have a relationship with my father. 


Fulton had a few Easter basket goodies to look through before we left for church. His absolute favorite... the cones and soccer ball. Who would have thought? I grabbed that on a whim in the dollar spot at Target and he loves it the most. It's the simple things for him. 


These two were a little matchy matchy for Easter morning. 


My sweet boy. We strived so hard during the weeks leading up to Easter to focus on Christ and his ultimate sacrifice for us. I just pray he gets it one day!


We had a wonderful service at church and headed to KK 
and Pops for a little family time. 


Fulton with his buddy Pop.


After lunch we hid a few eggs for Fulton to find. He didn't have much competition :)


After a chilly start to Spring Break, the end of the week turned out to be great. 


Dad with his girls. 


There were a few more Easter goodies that someone was pretty excited about. 


This little guy spent the rest of the afternoon playing bumper race cars. 
It was great day!

1 comment:

Keri said...

It was a fun Easter!