Saturday, February 23, 2013

Random

This weekend had nothing on the agenda and it has been fabulous. I spent the morning consignment sale shopping with some friends and found some good deals for the warmer weather. We had lunch out and made a trip by one of Fulton's faves... Home Depot. He squeals when we walk in and can't wait to get his hands on something. 


Today it was the cart. He thought he was big stuff pushing the cart. We try to let him walk around and make the experience a little more enjoyable, but I had to draw the line when he headed towards the saws.


Last weekend I went with sister and some friends to the Alabama gymnastics meet. We had a great time and while we were there I got a text from Matt with this picture. They were playing super heroes. Matt is very resourceful. Nothing like cutting up an old shirt to make some masks. 


Nothing exciting about this picture, but this little guy has been working to make his cheese just perfect.

Sometimes he cheeses it up a little too much.  I know he feels like we live with the paparazzi because I always have the camera in his face, but you can never have too many.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Love that cute cheesey smile! :)

Jessica said...

The cheese face is the best. It is so strange how one of the first things they learn to say is cheese. I guess I take to may pictures also.