Monday, January 12, 2009

Big Pete's Birthday

Happy Birthday to Steven (sister's bf)!! We had a little party time for him yesterday. Keri made a little gumbo, that stuff will set you on fire, and we had a little cake. And you can't forget the chips and french onion dip-who can have a party without that?! We all contributed to the Wii Steven got for his birthday.. and it's a good thing.. because we were fighting over playing that thing. Here are a few action shots. I think I threw my hip out on that bowling, but when it came to the golf--I was so stinkin good it was scary. I knew all those putt-putt days would be put to good use one day! Happy Birthday Stevo!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Glad y'all were able to join in on the unveiling of the wii! You and Matt will have to come over again for another game night soon! I'll warn you...Steven has been polishing up on his golfing skills...

Christie said...

I love the action shots playing the wii! Your dad's face in that picture is priceless! How fun! I told Keri today that Brigg and I are going to have to invest in one of those. It looks like too much fun!

Joyce said...

Don't know if Keri or Christie have told you, but I love reading your blog. Your family is blessed and it's easy to see ya'll have lots of fun together! Joyce Fulton